Monday, July 14, 2008

Obsessed Would be an Understatement...

So a few weeks ago, I was sorting through the mail and came across a coupon for a new organic market in our neighborhood. I thought it was a rather good-looking coupon and promptly walked to my scrapbook desk to ink it. About halfway there, I stopped and realized I was about to ink the edges of a coupon. And then I came to the conclusion I had officially lost it, when it comes to the arena of scrapping. I mean, I have a strange obsession for, "The Wizard of Oz," as well, but never THIS bad. AND I have to line each one of my french fries with a perfect line of ketchup... and toast is always cut on the horizontal and sandwiches always on the vertical.... oh, and don't think about touching my toothpaste. I wouldn't share my tube if it was the last one on earth. Yeah... so I am a little weird... and I guess I will just have to accept the urge to ink coupons is part of that craziness.


Anywho, This is the store's coupon where I went to go get all of ingredients for my Hummus recipe from the other days post. I scrapped about my day of hummus and pita making and put the recipes and coupon behind the photo. Enjoy! I had a lot of fun with this layout. I'm usually all manufacturer-matchy-matchy when it comes to using products on page, but I just decided to use whatever struck my fancy at the time. The giant postage stamp shape that frames it is by Technique Tuesday; it's part of their FunDamental tiles line. Totally lovin' them. I distressed it using three shades of glimmer mist and inked and doodled the edges.

Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment