Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hey, Hey, We're the Monkeys!

Meet the Family!
Ok, well that's just a wall of pictures in our living room...





This is Emma. She's is my oldest and will be four in September. She is my little bundle of OCD joy! She also LOVES going to school and her favorite part about the day is riding the bus. (She will tell you it's number 96, too!)






Here is my sweet little Halle. She turned two in January and is a little drama queen. She always has a head full of crazy hair!





Here's my husband Matthew and I on a Carribean cruise we took about a year ago. This was on the island of St. Maarten near the French portion of the island. I know this isn't the best picture, but the site was so pretty and the only other one I have looks like I'm pulling a wedgie! An interesting fun fact about the family is that we have a "team number" and that's 22. Matt and I were married on the 22 of August, Emma was born on the 22 of September and Halle was born on the 22 of January. And no, we didn't plan it at all. Alright, short post today! It's a lazy Saturday here. I'm off to do some scrapping! Hope you have a great day and see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment