Monday, December 6, 2010

WINNER

***** UPDATE *****
The winner below has yet to contact me as of today, Friday, December 10. If I have not heard from them by Sunday evening, I will re-do the drawing Monday afternoon. I still have the big pink hat filled with all of the comments! Kept them just in case! I will keep drawing a new name every Monday until I hear from someone.

Holy comments, Batman! I had not, in any way, shape, or form, expected that kind of response! Thank you, every single one of you, for your comment(s) and visiting my blog. I've read every single one of them more than once. I wish I could send every single one of you a prize. I'm so happy you enjoyed all of my projects from the past. I do hope you will come back and visit from time to time!

Oh, and Erin Glee, Yes, we can be friends!

Shari, Tim has seen "Darbie" and thinks she's hilarious. His favorite part was the Birkenstocks.

So.............

As Mario would say, "Winner Winer Chicken Dinner!!!!"

As I would say... "Well, Pee in my pants, it's time to do the happy dance!"

I wanted to quick say that I didn't want to do a random number generator, as it seems so impersonal. So I printed and cut up every single comment left on the blog; if you linked me to any of your twelve tags or commented on which of my past Tim-spired projects was your favorite, I wrote your name down on another slip (or two extra slips in some cases) of paper and added those into the mix, too. We used our special birthday hat to draw the name from...

AND, you can't blame me if you didn't win. You can blame my special helper, Halle (age 4)... because she was the one that picked the name. Try and get mad at that face!




Alright, Halle.... tell them who the *BIG* winner is!!!!




So, Xanapan email me at plainsarajane@gmail.com your address and I will get your prize out to you with Mario-lightning-speed and Congratulations and thanks again to everyone!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Congratulations to the winner!!!!

Nancy said...

Good job, Halle! Congratulations, Xanapan!

Karenladd said...

Well, I didn't win, but honestly, you made the announcement so much fun that I can't even be disappointed!! Besides, I have discovered your absolutely amazing blog so I feel like a winner!

Vic said...

Good picking, Halle! Congrats, Xanapan!

Andrea A said...

I must agree with Karen L and say that I feel like a winner just to have discovered your blog! Congratulations to Xanapan!

Erin Glee said...

Happy New Year, FRIEND! Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2011! ~Erin Glee

Post a Comment